How long does it take to remodel?
1. How long it take to finish a 500 square foot laminate flooring installation?
- Answer: It will normally take about 1 day to 2 days.
2. How long does it take to finish a 500 square foot tile installation?
- Answer: That can usually be finished up in 3-4 days. Including tile setting, grout installation and baseboards installation.
3. How long does it take to remodel an entire standard size bathroom.
- Answer: On average your standard size bathroom remodel will take about 10-14 days from start to finish.
4. How long does it take to remodel an entire standard size kitchen.
- Answer: Most kitchen remodels can be completed in 7-14 days, barring any unforeseen delays.
Average prices for installation?
1. What is the cost to install laminate or vinyl floating flooring?
- Answer: The average cost is around $3 per square foot for installation only.
2. How much does it cost to install tile?
- Answer: Tile installation price starts at $6 per square foot. This is for a standard size 12 x 12 tile. Smaller or larger formats may require additional labor.